Throughout the year, the library receives numerous visits, such as school trips, delegations and visitors from various public and private bodies. The Library also conducts tours of schools and centres, and also goes to the various cities and governorates of the Kingdom with a view to publicising the services of the library, its activities, the modalities of its organization and how to benefit from it.
• To present theoretical information in a practical format through the field tour.
• To give the public access to the reality of what the library is and how it operates.
• To introduce the Library’s services, activities, holdings and methods of organization, and how to make use of them.
• To expand the circle of beneficiaries.
• To show visitors how they can take advantage of their leisure time and invest it in the library.
• To enable the visitor to have fun in a beneficial and informative environment.
Terms of Service
Anybody who wants to visit the library should fill out the visit request form.
Alternatively, you can send a message to the email address dealing with visits: email@example.com
You can send request through Group Visit E-service from here
• After sending the visit request, the beneficiary will receive a response detailing the time and date of the visit.
• If the party approves the appointment, that day will be reserved for the beneficiary.
• Upon arrival at the library, children will be welcomed, visits will be recorded, and students and teachers will be introduced to the library and its services.
• Visitors to the Children's Library shall participate in a one-and-a-half hour visitors’ programme depending on age group.